1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not a Newbie anymore.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by brobear, May 26, 2004.

1. brobear

brobear Guest

Since this isn't really technical, I'll put it here and see if anyone sees it. [/bold]Hooray, I'm not a Newbie anymore[/bold]. I've burned hundreds of discs with various software and it was sort of embarassing to be called a Newbie. I do realize it was just for the AfterDawn forum, but I'm still glad to be rid of the moniker.

I've received help, given assistance, and learned a lot here at AfterDawn. This is one of the better places to get info. Vive la celebracion.

This thread can be the place for graduating Newbies to celebrate. Or, it can go the way of the dodo.

2. TMcCallie

TMcCallie Regular member

Congratulatons, brobear on your upgrade LOL.

You are correct, this is a very good forum. I am on several and this is by far the best.

3. roberson

roberson Guest

I too was a newbie but I have spent many hours on this forum and everyday I came away with great information.
    As each day went by I learned more and more. This forum and the guys answering question I can not say how much I have appreciate their time. Please everybody please accept my thanks, roberson