1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Image File Help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by phrozen06, Sep 29, 2004.

1. phrozen06

phrozen06 Member

I downloaded a file stated to be a dvd-r copy but when I got it the file type was a paint shop pro image. How do i burn this on a dvd-r playable in a stand alond dvd player? helop please

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

This is a new one.

Try rendering the file with GSpot to find out what format it's in.

3. phrozen06

phrozen06 Member

Thanks, gspot wouldn't play it, it was made with main concepts software. It won't open in Windows media player or WINDVD. I burned the image to a disk with dvd decrypter and it won't play in a stand alond dvd drive or on my computer dvdrom drive. Do you have any idea what I need to do?

4. phrozen06

phrozen06 Member

I think I've got it, I think IsoBuster will extract the vts folder. I'll let you know if it doesn't work. If I don't reply, assume that it did.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

6. phrozen06

phrozen06 Member

I figured out what the problem really is. The image is for a PAL. I need to convert the VOB's to NTSC. I have seen many guides but they are all a lil too complex for me. I was looking for a simpler solution. I have found that Procoder and Vegas both can do this in what seems to be one click. Is this right and if so which is the better software?

7. phrozen06

phrozen06 Member

PS, i would like to be able to keep the menu if possible, and I need a simpler interface, but willing to sacrifice both at the expense of better quality or faster encoding