1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invalid cue sheet commmand at line 1

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by cal75, Oct 31, 2002.

1. cal75

cal75 Guest

I keep getting Invalid Cue Sheet command at line 1 Unable to find or open file when try to burn pc games (bin/cue)using cdrwin. What am I doing wrong.

2. Dark007

Dark007 Guest

I don't like using cue sheets. If you use Nero, you can burn Bins without them. Just cancel Wizard of CD Write Box and go to FILE >> Burn Image, then under file type, choose All Files(*.*), and select your BIN File. Copy it as Raw Data (Check the box on the next window that pops up.) Everything seems to go automatically when I did that. Thatway, you can advoid CUE sheets. Someone advise if I am wrong, because I still havn't had perfect luck with BINS yet.

3. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

What that error is saying that on line one of your cue sheet there's a problem. Open it up with a text editor, change the words in " " to EXACTLY what your bin file is named, leaving the .bin Try it then.

4. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

cal75, what Supleh2 said is correct. Just be sure that the .CUE and the .BIN are on the same dir. Otherwise you have to specify, in the FILE command of the .CUE, the whole path of the .BIN file.

Dark007, your method will work only for CDs whose layout is made of one single Data track. Discs with multiple Data tracks and/or with Data+Audio tracks cannot be copied the way you suggested.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2002