1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is dvdx the best oneclick software ?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by brimx, Mar 23, 2004.

1. brimx

brimx Member

ok, i know that dvdxcopy xpress copies the whole movie on one disc, but is there any other software that copies the WHOLE movie on one disc? cuz dvdx is givin me probs.

also.... what about software that is really good but doesnt copy the whole movie? just the main film (not the menu's,xtras, etc...)

thanks guys

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Give DVD Shrink a try. It's superior to XCopy and will do everything you listed plus it's free. It doesn't have it's own burning engine but is set up to interface with Nero very nicely. You can also use any standard burning software if you don't have Nero.

3. Damon1

Damon1 Regular member

CloneDVD2 is good too, probably not a good as Shrink, but it has a real user friendly interface. It has it's own burner built in and u can copy both just the movie or the full disc, plus you can preserve menus.

It does cost $$ but it's a good alternative to xcopy if you like your program very user friendly.

The only other thing you need with CloneDVD is a little freeware prog called DVD43 that'll decrypt the dvd on the fly because CloneDVD doesn't have a ripper.

4. 90120yes

90120yes Member

hi im new to this dvd copying lark to, i purchased dvdxcopy express iv now bined it didnt work for me , i use dvd shrink and dvd decrypter only burnt a few movies but it seems to work much better than dvd x copy

5. brimx

brimx Member

thanks so much guys!

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

If there was ever a "gateway drug" for DVD burning it's DVDXCopy.