1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is latest M3 DS Simply software still in beta?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by HG27, Apr 24, 2007.

1. HG27

HG27 Guest

"System v1.04final" is what the official site says
    but when I load it up, it says "v1.04 beta" in the bottom left corner of the touch screen.
    Is it supposed to say that or is there actually a v1.04 not in beta somewhere?

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Press 'Y' on a game and see if you get a cheat menu thing (dunno what it looks like, I havn't updated yet) If not your running the Beta. The Final version has cheat code support. I've uploaded the 1.04 Final firmware on rapidshare, I think the link is near the end of my M3 Simply guide thread.

3. HG27

HG27 Guest

Oh!,you mean this link
    http://www.kiwiclx.com/nds/
    I feel so dumb know.
    Thanks alot!
    Any idea why m3adapter.com has not upped this new version?

Also while it's still fresh in my mind. Do you really need to install Avisynth before you install BatchDPG in order to convert video files to a format that moonshell will be able to recognize? What is Avisynths' purpose?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2007
  4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Yes you do need to install avisynth, it helps with the conversion process. I've always had it installed before installing BatchDPG so i forget about the need for it.

5. HG27

HG27 Guest

So you've confirmed that it does not harm your computer in anyway
    like infesting it with spyware or adware, cuz I've been getting alot of that lately...

6. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Correct, avisynth is a well known program for the converting/transcoding of videos. It was probably easier to use avisynth instead of doing alot of unneeded programming within BatchDPG.

I do alot of transcoding of videos, hence why I already had avisynth installed before using BatchDPG.

7. HG27

HG27 Guest

Awesome!
    Thanks so much! Your really knowledgeable in the the NDS forums.