1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Is There No Way To Block Ads On YouTube?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by spirittoo, Feb 13, 2016.

1. spirittoo

spirittoo Regular member

Has anyone come up with a way to bypass the manufacture to download some kind of ad blocker ... I have a Samsung not so smart TV. I hate those ads, but I can't install a block the TV won't allow it. Has anyone come up with a fix/by pass/hack for this? It not just youtube, there are a lot of annoying ads when I surf the web. I can't be the only one that hates this. Thank you for reading my post.

2. supersaiyaman

supersaiyaman Member

you tube like sites rely on add revenue to keep them going.if everyone blocked there adds you tube could not make a profit. in my opinion no one should use add blockers unless they are rely intrusive adds.30 secon s too a minute is .exceptable to me if it means keeping the site alive.

3. spirittoo

spirittoo Regular member

Sorry, but youtube staying alive is not my problem. My problem are the ads .. I don't like them and if I can get rid of those irritating bugs I will. So far the only thing I can come up with is using my android device that I do have ad blockers on and mirror that on to the TV. That way I can watch without interruptions. Hopefully some third party will come up with a way to install an ad blocker..

4. bigwop

bigwop Regular member

On my computer I use ad block plus. I use firefox and this is were I got it. Haven't seen an ad on you tube yet. Don't know about the TV though. It removes from other sites as well...ESPN etc.