1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is weed bad?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by c4iscool, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Nice one Mrs Taz.

2. BigPantz

BigPantz Regular member

In response to the original question, 'is weed bad?' Yes.
    But cocaine is goooooooood.....

3. Mr_Taz_UK

Mr_Taz_UK Regular member

Ok, so it's getting late (4am) and we're all pretty wasted, Your's truly get voted to go and make some drinks. I carefully write down what everyone wants (too hammered to remember) and make my way into the kitchen. I take great care to make all the drinks the way they were requested. One black coffee, 2 sugars, 1 Tea, white, no sugar.....etc....

It must have taken all the brain power I had left to make these drinks because I wandered back into the living room carrying the milk.

"Where's the drinks stoner?"

Hmmmm, I honestly didnt know. So I carried the milk back into the kitchen and checked the counter by the kettle.....no drinks.

Hmmmm.

So I opened the fridge to put the milk back and .....

OMG there were the drinks ... all lined up in the fridge .... how the f**k did that happen.

To this day I still dont know.

Needless to say I quit the happy baccy not long after.

:eek:)-~

Last edited: May 5, 2005
  4. Mrs_Taz

Mrs_Taz Member

Why doesn't that surprise me Taz??? hehehe

Q. What is the difference between politicians and stoners ?
    A. Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.

5. Mrs_Taz

Mrs_Taz Member

Q. How do you get a one armed hippie out of a tree ?
    A. You pass him a joint.

Q. What do you get when you eat marijuana ?
    A. A pot belly

Q. What do you call a pot smoker with two spliffs ?
    A. Double jointed.

Two stoners are walking down the street and see a dog licking his balls. One says to the other i sure wish i could do that. The other stoner says you better get to know him better first.

Q. How do fish party ?
    A. Seaweed.

Q. Hear about the stoner who put his condom on backwards ?
    A. He went.

Q. What do you call one bowl between three tokers ?
    A. Malnutrition.

Q. What do you call a person who remembers what they did at woodstock ?
    A. A Liar.

Q. How do you know when you have smoked enough pot ?
    A. When you start looking around for the directions on how to use the lighter.

Stoner good fortune: When you are cleaning your room and find some hooch you forgot about.

Stoner Pick-up Line: Hey i have a 9 inch joint.

You might be a stoner if your bong gets washed more than your dishes.

There is a thin line between love and hate. Its starts about halfway through the joint.

Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of good pot.

Q. What is the difference between a drunk and a stoner ?
    A. The drunk will drive through a stop sign while the stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Q. Why did the pot head plant cheerios ?
    A: He thought they were donut seeds.

Two stoners were walking and saw a fly on a pile of crap. One stoner says to the other- Wow he had to go bad.

The stoner went to a bar. He has'nt had any nookie in awhile. He saw this chick leaning on the cigarette machine in a dark corner and decided to talk to her. Hey baby i know this is a little forward but i dont get out much so im willing to take a chance. Why dont me and you go to your place and get stoned, maybe cuddle and make a little whoopie. She looked up at the stoner and said - I cant right now, im on my menstrual cycle. The stoner scratched his head and thought for a second - it's ok I'll follow you, I'm on my honda.

6. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Stay away from that stuff, it'll screw your whole life up. I watched that happen to many people.

7. BigPantz

BigPantz Regular member

@ Squizzle,

I know what your saying, matey. it was only meant in jest. i aint a user any more, only messed about with for a short time. I never took it long enough for it to 'take hold' but like you say, ive seen many people succumb to its evil grip too. im lucky in that ive got my Mrs. & kids round me to keep me sane & on the right track. i know many people who mess around with drugs arent so happy with their home life & are looking for something else. have you lost any friends to drugs then? i lost a mate who'd started off partying in his late teens like we all did & it went a bit too far. He died of a heroin overdose, aged 23. that was enough to tell me to call it a day.

8. squizzle

squizzle Active member

wow, I'm sorry about your loss. I haven't lost any friends to drugs yet, but some have gone on to smoking crack, being complete losers to the max. A couple of my friends have tried heroin, haven't got any friends that got hooked though.

When I was a teenager, my friends and I used to all hang out together, like 20 of us riding our bikes around causing trouble, just being kids you know. Then coke came into the picture, my friends started breaking off into their own little groups, getting into fights with each other over stupid stuff, and some of my friends have been doing coke for 10 years on a daily basis, although I wouldn't really call them my friends anymore. I still see them sometimes, but that's depressing. It's amazing the things they will do just to support their habits.

9. BigPantz

BigPantz Regular member

it seems a long time since we lost Matt now, but i always try & remember the good times you know? before it went like, serious drugs. when we were just going out on a friday & saturday night, some good tunes, a few beers and a few lines/pills/whatever. i miss them times, but i know you can never get them back.

on the subject of weed though, i was never a big fan. all i can work out is that most of my mates who smoked weed regularly went on to smoke other, harder stuff. not saying that everyone goes down that path though, i know most people are content sticking to weed. But in my experience, it can lead on to more nastier drugs.

10. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

You know I really want too know "why" you would like to do "weed"? Someone please tell me! It kills brain cells and in return you get a lower IQ test and you have a "so called" sensation...wow I really want to do weed...

11. pulsar

pulsar Active member

My IQ is 124, whether it would be higher if I did not smoke, I do not know. I prefer it to alcohol. If someone is going to use harder drugs, they do usually start on pot, but just because you smoke pot does not mean you will progress to "harder" drugs. This has been shown to be the case on many occasions. I am a great believer in "everything in moderation".
    I do draw the line at resorting to injecting myself to reach a high. As long as what you do does not affect me or anyone else, then you can do whatever you want. I will NOT be told what I can & cannot do.

I also think that if you have not tried something, then you are not really qualified to make statements on that particular subject.
    This is a subject that will cause raging debates from many quarters & for many a year/decade to come.
    To legalise or not? I am not sure. I would not consider legalising charlie though. I have experienced the lows as well as the highs, it grabs you by the nuts. You have to be strong in the mind not to purchase more when your gram has disappeared up your nostrils!
    Availability is also a factor. I could choose to make it more available, at little trouble to myself, I choose not to. I do not want it to be too easy. That is when the rot would set in.

Just my thoughts.....

Pulsar

Last edited: May 7, 2005
  12. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

But still [bold]"WHY"[/bold] do you smoke weed???

13. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

You should try. And find out. :)

14. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

hehehehehehehe...[bold]FuNnY!!![/bold]

15. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

Us Monitors [bold]"Watchers of the Halos"[/bold] can not endure in this sensation...

16. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Translated that means:

My parental unit would kick my...

17. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

Personally, I think weed is great. The only reason I'm not still smoking it is because I want to get into the army and they don't really appreciate potheads :)

Also another reason weed is great is because, how often do you see a pothead get up after a cone and say "Come on then, I'll fight ya"? Never happens... Alcohol on the other hand.......

18. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Imagine a large city, where a lot of alcohol is drunk & there are regular fights & general mayhem. That would cover most cities in the UK. (LOL). Take a typical Friday night, make EVERYONE who drinks instead smoke a joint for every drink they would normally have. Watch the results. The police would be out of a job. The only fights would be "who is going to buy the chocolate?".
    How many people who are stoned pick a fight, vandalise, rape & cause trouble? Very, very few!
    Doggybot, you ask why smoke weed? You could ask why drink? The question is in fact futile. Why do people who have motorcycles ride motorcycles? I smoke it 'cos I enjoy chilling out after a day at work. I get bad hangovers fom alcohol, we do not get on at all! I have not had a drink in nearly a year.
    The last time I had a pint was in a pub in 2002! I do not like to go to bars at night, too much trouble, struggling to get to the bar for a drink (which is grossly overpriced due to tax!), if you nudge someone or look at someone, you usually end up with a glass in your face. The list goes on!

19. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

Good boy, your setting a good example...LOL...hehehehehehehe

20. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

You know what I really don't care for what you do by getting high on weed...I care for what I do...So get out there and get high RIGHT NOW!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.