1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's always in use by another application

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by ookami, Nov 7, 2003.

1. ookami

ookami Member

I'm trying to use Nero Express to burn a DVD but everytime I go to Burn, it tells me that the drive is in use by another application.

This just started within the last day... any ideas what could have caused this?

2. koola

koola Guest

I've heard this in another thread. Only post in the most appropriate section, NOT in multiple threads!

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

i have had this! what it is that say you insert a cdr and it loads the nero program (or not!) then you open it manually! it has 2 open nero's! BUT! you only see one! so you either need to reboot! and use again! but let it auto load the program if you insert disc cdr and it opens by itself! or stop it doing that and open it yourself first! then when open insert discs

but to recap its 2 neros open! at the same time but you see only one!

Thx......

EDIT:

an uninstall then reboot and install again will sort it probably! and when it asks to use nero to open a cdr you put in the drive put in CANCEL and never open it ever!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]XP 1700 TBred [o/c 2004mhz = 12X167/33 = FSB-334mhz]
    A7V8X SATA150/RAID 2x80 gig [Bios 1012]
    HERCULES 3D PROPHET [9700 Pro]
    XMS Corsair Platinum pc3500 2x512 1024 meg
    ENERMAX PSU 550watts
    [​IMG] [/small]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2003