1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's me again...Need help one more time

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by demadas, Dec 1, 2003.

1. demadas

demadas Member

Just wanted say thanks to get modded for walking me through the process of swapping drives. I am up and running and all seems well. When I network the box to the PC I was able to transfer some different backgrounds to my xbox skins folder and they work fine. My question is how do I transfer some of my MP3s to the xbox and where would I transfer them too? I tried transfering some of my downloaded AVI movies into the xbox drive "e" where the video folder is located and the transfer was succesful but how do I access it on the box to watch it????

I also need to know how I use dvd2xbox??? It is on my dashboard when I boot the box but it cannot be hilghted for use!! Do I have dvd2xbox? is it on the slayers install disc I used???

Last edited: Dec 1, 2003
  2. GetModded

GetModded Guest

If the Apps aren't showing up in the EvolutionX menu then first check the evox.ini file to make sure it's pointed in the correct location to where the Apps are stored on the harddrive. Usually in E or F Apps
    Along with the Video folder you should see a music folder. Put your MP3s there and use Xbox Media Player for both.

RustyDog