1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've converted xvid to dvd(video ts file), can't when I burn file it does;nt work in player

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fatboy311, Jan 22, 2005.

1. fatboy311

fatboy311 Guest

Ok, another newbie trying to learn, as in subject line I 've converted xvid to a dvd file and I tried dvd santa and nero, what I did was drag the whole video ts file into source and burnt it, but player says error, I know something isn't right here because it was very fast to burn, compared to other dvd burnings, about 5 minutes, something or a file or they way I'm doing it is wrong, any help would be greatly appreciated. I can play the files on pc fine the folder(video_ts) contains these files 2 vob, bup and ifo files. Thanks, I know I could go ahead and redo it with dvdsanta in it's xvid form, but I'd rather learn what I'm doing wrong and how to make this work, thsnks. Can't edit subject sorry for the bad grammar.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2005
  2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

This is with Nero:
    At Nero StartSmart, click 'DVD', then 'Copy entire DVD video', then 'Import DVD', go to the file folder, highlight the folder 'Video_TS'(not the files inside, just the folder), press 'confirm', and follow the lead from there.
    Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2005