1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've have no dash on my xbox some one help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by T33B4G, Jan 31, 2007.

1. T33B4G

T33B4G Guest

A couple of days ago I modded my xbox using the linux from action replay and the first splinter cell. I made backups for everything that I recall, but eventually I know this sounds stupid but I accedentally deleted my dash from the xbox along with the linux. Actually the only reason I'm typing this is because I know there's a program somewhere out there that can reboot my dash. I dont care if I have to start from scratch because when I deleted the dash all my memory on the xbox was deleted, I cant even get on xbox live anymore. The only thing I can do with this peice of crap is as long as I got a game in the disk drive before I play it works. If you have any idea how I can restore the xbox to its stock setting just leave me something, I'll be checking this everyday till I get a good response, and if you have any links you can send me through e-mail to where i can download a program to fix this send it to T33B4GMaSTer@yahoo.com just tell me you saw this and I'll more than likely open it.

2. Th3Gam3

Th3Gam3 Member

dude are you able to still play games on your xbox cause if you are you might still have a chance

3. T33B4G

T33B4G Guest

yes i'm still able to play games on my xbox

4. Th3Gam3

Th3Gam3 Member

good that means you can fix it next you need to somehow access your xbox through a ftp or a save exploit i cant tell you where to get them but you need to check out some places. if you need help email me i can try to help

5. T33B4G

T33B4G Guest

Well I have to know your e-mail first and if you have I'm let me know to ill be back on tomorrow but this is probley the last message for me tonight

6. T33B4G

T33B4G Guest

IM being istant messager but im sure you knew that

7. Th3Gam3

Th3Gam3 Member

i will leave the info on my profile for you, you can't leave the info on here