1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.jar games for samsung sgh-t609

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by titoman, Jan 16, 2007.

1. titoman

titoman Member

I have some games with .jar and .jad files but i can't seem to be able to upload them to my samsung

i have a software called "samsung pc stuodio" to connect my cell phone to my laptop, but the browser doesn't show any folders for games, other than the music and video folders and so on... anyways i tried uploading the .jar and .jad files on the "others" folder and then looked it up on the cell phone and it only shows the .jad file and when i click on it it says "not allowed"

plz can anyone help me out with uploading these games to my cell phone... or link me to a guide... i've tried googling and search the forum here, but couldn't find anything on .jar files uploading to a samsung phone...

Thnx alot for the help...!

2. titoman

titoman Member

please!!!

isnt there anyone who can help me with this... i searched the internets over and over again, but the internets aren't givin me anything on this...!

3. animalz

animalz Guest

go to this website and look for java software.then some sony ericson models will come up.at the bottom of them it will say all java software.click on that and download whatever you want.they got really good stuff like messengers,games and useful tols.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2007
  4. samad

samad Member

legally it is not allowed to uplaod JAD/JAR games on your samsung phone. i could help you if i know your phone model

it needs a code to hack into it and then games will work but the code differs phone to phone. therefore i need to know the phone model first.

5. samad

samad Member

sorry i did not look at the title which says your phone is t609

the code for t609 is *#9998*52824678255#

then it will say "activated" then all your games will work

to easily remember the code remember it as *#9998*javainstall#
    remember it will be deactivated every time you switch it off and every time re-enter the code.

i am in need of good games if you have any please send them to me on pl.emailme@yahoo.com

thanks in advance for the games