1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

java apploader

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by LS2005, Dec 25, 2004.

1. LS2005

LS2005 Member

Hi, i recently bought a motorola V220 and was viewing the previous threads. You say to transfer games via midway using the phones java apploader? My phone doesnt have a java apploader. I look in settings>Java settings> and all i have is Java system, delete all aps, vibration, volume and light. Does anyone know why it doesnt contain this? Oh, and you can transfer MP3's via the phone tools right? All you need is to shorten the song so it makes the size smaller? Right?

2. motodude

motodude Guest

3. LS2005

LS2005 Member

Thanks alot! My MP3 ringtones take uyp about 389KB of space so i can only fit 1 on at once. I shorten them down to about 30 secs. That doesnt matter anyway. The thing that matters is the space on my phone. Ya get 1000KB of space to start off with. Ive put a 300KB ringtone on mine and took 3 pics and its saying i have 400KB of space left...if my math is ok (and it isnt) i should have bout 600KB of space left. And for some reason my space keeps going down automatically, even when i dont put anything on it. Yesterday i had 600KB of space free. I left it charging over night, and now i only have 430KB free. Why is this? :S
    Is there any upgrades you can get that largens the memory (space) on the phone?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2004
  4. M3phist0

M3phist0 Guest

get rid of unwanted grunge.....http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=517113&highlight=%2Bsafer