1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION!!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by avrolymos, Jun 4, 2003.

1. avrolymos

avrolymos Member

Well...I have used about 100 software programs for authoring, encoding, shrink and generaly hack a DVD9 to copy it into a DVD5. I understand after all that if the menu does not open into PowerDVD for example...(before try the movie to a standalone player)... it will not play to any standalone player. I tried DVDshrink and i think it is a good software to shrink the movie but the menu is not working at all. Can anynone tell me if this problem coming from NERO or from DVDshrink and if so which is the solution to this problem???

2. FAllen00

FAllen00 Member

Your problem goes away if you reauthor -DVDShrink creates a link to your movie. if you are after extras the menus results are unpredictable. This program is good for those who dont care about all the extra crap just the movie. I've shrunk over 80 -- no coasters

3. Discmania

Discmania Active member

If you re-authored the movie and left some extras out and then ticked the box 'show menu' there is a note that says the menu may not work correctly. However if you just re-encoded the entire disc contents then the menu should work.