1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just want to say

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by punchie, May 6, 2004.

1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Maybe your soul isn't worth the money? j/k, but did you give it to a loved one, like Homer in the simpsons episode where Flanders was satan and homer sold his soul for a donut? or perhaps you don't have a soul? could you be a living corpse? how about a demon who doesn't realize what you are? i should really take a nap. i've been going like 36 hours. does it show in my logic?

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

LOL if you ever get to know me ... i dont sleep either ... usually twice a week -- so much stuff i can be doing istead of confining myself to a padded rectangle :p But to answer -- no, very good points raised :p

3. hogan

hogan Regular member

Preator,
    Sounds like Satan DOES have the trust of the people. Everyoue here is arguing his side of things. Seemingly without knowing it.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2004
  4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

YOu mean your not. Whats wrong with you Hogan :p

Sleep is a good thing, logic does require it.

5. Praetor

I'm aware of that but for the sake of a proper logical argument with a conclusive end, it was a somewhat neccesary assumption to make :)

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Satan does exist - he keeps sending me psychotic girlfriends with serious issues that he personally trained to make my life hell.

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Satan does exist! why else would Marilyn Manson become an official minister in the satanic church? btw, i'm a christian (my own variety of baptist, basically) and i still listen to Manson. some songs are good, even though i don't agree with his beliefs.

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh, Praetor: would that make you our resident insomniac on this thread? isn't it odd that humans have to sleep so much? i wish we were like giraffes. they take 3 minute naps throughout the day, sleeping no more than 2 to 3 hours a day. and there is a conspiracy about supersoldiers created for Vietnam 1969,i believe. the part of the brain stem which controls sleep is removed (or part of it), and the person is then given prescription drugs to add the chemicals to the body which it normally creates during sleep. supposedly, we still have about 30 people alive who haven't slept in 35 years. i wish i could track down the doctors who did this so i could stop sleeping and regain a third of my life. and to make this related to the topic, let's say the doctor was god or an angel or something. or that nixon was satan. just throw something in.

9. Praetor

Yes.

After about a week and a bit, I start to hear things :p ... as we approach two weeks I start to see triple vision (whenever I can open my eyes without hurting myself). After that I have a tendency to do stuff but just not remember doing them ... or not doing them and remembering that I did :p (its really quite creepy -- and so funny)

10. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

So that why your randomly delete things, What out Auslander you might be next :)

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

too bad we're not still in 'Nam, Praetor. you'd make an excellent super-soldier! imagine the toys you'd get to play with!lol

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

soooooo..........i guess this topic is dead.

13. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yep, I'd say that pretty much wraps it up :)

14. Bitcount

Bitcount Guest

Dangit, i'm always too late for the good threads. Don't make me start another useles news thread again!!

PS. The thing about God is he/she/it is what you make of it, and if this deity helps you live a better life, and treat people better, then i'm all for it. And if you don't feel like believing in God, be nice to the people who do, and vice-versa, wars have started over crap like that.

PPS. you all smell ;)