1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KARAOKE MACHINES?

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by yerswtazn, Mar 6, 2007.

1. yerswtazn

yerswtazn Member

everyone loves karaoke right? well some do. i know there are karaoke discs out there that contain hundreds and hundreds of karaoke songs (midi) per disc and i'm guessing you need special machines to use them. my question is where can i get one and what is a good place to get those discs that contain sooooo many songs?

i mean i could always go online and buy DVDs that are 10-15 tracks, but i do not want to switch DVDs all the time, i want a machine that would have thousands of titles and other discs that have thousands of more titles that are more recent. anyone know any good sites?

i know karaoke is cheezy but its great fun when you have parties.

thanks ahead of time to anyone who's taken the time to read the post and especially to anyone that takes the time to reply.

2. corn

corn Guest

3. yerswtazn

yerswtazn Member

i dont think that a karaoke machine would be very cost effective, but now i've got an idea but it requires a mixer with optical in and out which is not the easiest thing to find..... thanks corn for your reply.