1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kill Bill Volume 2

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by toney420, Feb 22, 2005.

1. toney420

toney420 Guest

I using dvd43 and 1 click on plextor external drive and both dvd43 acts like it works goes green and 1click doesn't give me an error message. But when I put in my dvd player it skips from chapter to chapter. What am I doing wrong?

2. LivnDGirl

LivnDGirl Regular member

First you should read the FAQ....we need particulars...details and lots of them to help.

We don't have enough info to help you much yet.

3. toney420

toney420 Guest

I've searched up and down so I guess I 'll try more info um - dvd43 runs goes green then I use 1 click dvd burning software I burn with a plextor(not sure which one I'm @ work right now)external.The processes seem to work just like the other dvd's i've burnt but when i put it in my sony dvd player it just plays about a second of each chapter and then jumps to the next one.

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

try using new version of DVD Decrypter to rip , and 1 click burn software is not enough info [at all]
    if it's Roxio then I would highly suggest getting rid , and theres plenty of good freeware about [such as DVD Decrypter & DVD Shrink]

http://www.dvdshrink.info/guides.php

5. toney420

toney420 Guest

my buddy gave me the program it's called 1clicktodvd not sure if it's roxio. Please forgive my ignorance I am the ultimate newbie. I have had no problem backing anything up except this and "harold and kumar go to white castle" had the same problem with that back up. I not worried about spending $ on a new program but being a newbie have no clue whats crap and whats not.

6. herbsman

You can definitely trust DVD Decrypter [and DVD Shrink] ... both of which are free & very widely used

The new DVD Decrypter has a really strong ripper which should do even do the most stubborn DVD releases.

I persoanlly had no problem using DVD Decrypter to rip to ISO then DVD Shrink to compress & remove extras (leaving menu) & Decrypter again to burn output ISO file.
    The guides are in pictorial form in the URL I gave above :)

7. toney420

toney420 Guest

as soon as I get home from work I'll start working on it again thanks for all the help. I'll check the links thanks again. I'll Cross my fingers and hope that it comes out.

8. herbsman

No problemo , it should all be fine : )

If more helps needed just reply here as I have email alerts initiated for threads Ive replied to.

9. toney420

toney420 Guest

Thanks again, Love the moniker "herbsman"