1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LAG HELP

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by krufto, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Divinus

Divinus Guest

You'd have to go to Asus' site and find your motherboard. From there you should see the latest BIOS update. You'd download the update and sometimes it comes with the flashing utlity. If it doesn't you'd have to download the flashing utlity seperately. Follow the directions in the readme file that came with your BIOS update. They're usually very straight forward but sometimes the writers are asian and don't word things quite right. If you need help interpreting what to do, just come back and post the directions it gave you.

Flashing is usually a very easy process that takes a few minutes. The only problems you should have is if you lose power, but the chances of that are slim (hopefully where you are they're slim).

Also, those Doom 3 system requirements are pretty accurate except for the memory part. I have a friend with 384MB and the game runs but "runs" could be defined several different ways. The game honestly runs absymally on his PC. Unplayable. I'd really recommend at least 512MB ram when playing this game if you want a descent gaming experience. Also, I'd really recommend reading user tweak guides on getting the most out of your machine and Doom 3. This game really doesn't pick what's best for your machine on auto settings. There are literally tons of things you can do in the graphic cfg file that can change your playability drastically.