1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Letter box picture

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Soulja, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Soulja

Soulja Guest

How do i Make the black bar at the top and bottom bigger cause when i converted avi to mpg my bars got smaller and picture stretched. how do i bring it back Down ???_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Souljaz Are Back ![/small]

2. Soulja

Soulja Guest

is there a way to change the Video Arrange without re-encoding a .mpg cause i deleted my .avi. all i need to use is the arranger cause when i was encoding the video "Gone In 60 Seconds" the Black Boxes Had Disapearded and the Picture Changed in height and stretched it up. and i wanna bring the Boxes Back???? PLEASE HELP

3. Pizlop

Pizlop Guest

I'm sure that there's a way to resize the video itself to get what you're looking for, but i've never run across that problem. I just wanted to tell you how to avoid it happening again.
    From the main screen click on the "Setting" button at the bottom and make sure you are on the "Advanced" tab. Under the Video Arrange Method, make sure "Full Screen (keep aspect ratio)" is selected. If you're using the wizard: under step three go to "other settings" and go to the advanced tab and do the full screen (keep aspect ratio) thing. Hope this helps a little.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

You'll have to completely re-encode the file again because that is now the video stream so it cant vbe changed without re-encoding, it sux but nothin we can do!