1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Link Xbox to PC

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mrpoo22, Sep 23, 2004.

1. mrpoo22

mrpoo22 Member

Im getting an RJ45 cable to link my Xbox to my PC. Can any one tell me how i go about setting this up and also what are all the benefits of doing this? I was thinking of putting all my xbox games on my pc as the hard drive there is bigger and running them directly from there. Is this possible? Also what are the benefits of sharfing my internet connection. Please let me know all the cool things this connection will let me do, thanks guys!!

P.S: im new to this forum and ive only just got my modded xbox with evox and the evolution chip!

2. scottas

scottas Guest

Streaming games isn't possible right now. Best to get a larger hdd for the xbox. The advantge to being able to ftp from your pc is to create your game backups, update or install new apps, edit gamesaves etc. Once your connected use flash ftp (or preference) to connect to your xbox. Look in settings in evox dash for the ip address of your xbox, username is xbox password is xbox port 21. You should be able to connect.