1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List Of Restaraunts/Convenient Stores Maybe from GPS?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by KeyLee19, Mar 15, 2011.

1. KeyLee19

KeyLee19 Member

Hello, this is a weird question and I hope that I am posting it in the correct forum space as I could not really find a topic for this. (If I messed up I apologize in advance). Anyways, I was looking for a website, or a place or somewhere that I could get a printable list of Restaurants and Convenient stores in my home state of Utah.. I am trying to find a list that will show all restaurants in my state, with a phone number and address.. almost as if it were coming straight out of the phone book. If I could get all restaurants sorted out by city that would even be a bigger bonus as it would make things much more organized. I was wondering if maybe there was a way to pull an updated list from a Garmin or Magellan or some sort of GPS of all the business names, phone numbers, and addresses so that I could print them out? If anyone has any knowledge or has an idea to help that would be great. Thank you.

(I am looking for restaraunts or even convenient stores such as 7/11 or even Walmarts because they contain deli's.. I am looking for any places that sell fountain drinks.) Thank you very much in advance.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3. KeyLee19

KeyLee19 Member

hmmm.. I was hoping for maybe if someone new a way to get into the filing of a GPS and maybe get a log of all the restaraunt numbers by cities with phone numbers and addresses? Would something like this be possible pulling them from a Garmin or some sort? I went to the mapquest link you provided but I am not sure if it's what im looking for or if im looking in the wrong area on that site. I am trying to find a really extensive list of every restaurant/convenient store that sells soft drinks as my uncle has a new business involving all of these. He has asked me to try to find a list of every restaurant with numbers/addresses in Utah.. I am not having a whole lot of luck, this would include fast foods, sit down, or even convenient stores such as 7/11's or Walmarts due to them having deli's in them. Im just trying to find a massive list of something I can possibly print out? Can this be done with mapquest?? Or can I pull every restaurant registed in Utah from a GPS somehow? Thanks.

4. ddp

did you click on the knives & forks icon near top middle?

5. KeyLee19

KeyLee19 Member

Yes I did. but it only showed like a list of like 8 at a time. I am trying to get a massive list that I can just take on the road in the car printed out. Thank you :)

6. ddp

how about checking with your state chamber of commerce or similar as they might have a list?

7. ddp

how about checking with your state chamber of commerce or similar as they might have a list?