1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by itwasgg, Aug 18, 2004.

1. itwasgg

itwasgg Member

I bought a Broadband adaptor yesterday so i'm new to this stuff. I have setup the network properly and it's working fine until the game's loading, and the loader says: press start and then nothing more happens, just says loading. I've tried different games, and two different loaders ACL 1.4 & GCL 1.0 and I use PSUL as DOL loader, PSOLoad just freezes when connecting to my GC. (I use Phoenix) is it possible that it has something to do if it's PAL or NTSC? I use PAL system (60hz), the games I try to run is NTSC. The games I've tried are Paper Mario RPG (JAP) & Final Fantasy CC (USA) It would be very nice if someone could help me with this.

2. xRichManx

xRichManx Member

Double check your network setting, that seems like the problem to me. Make sure you set the IP address as your computer's local IP address. It's probably 192.168.1.100, but you should find out yourself by doing this:

Click start, then run. type in CMD. Once in the command prompt type in "ipconfig", use that IP address. . . .

EDIT: one more thing, that rip of Mario Story 2 will only work on a japanese Gamecube.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  3. itwasgg

itwasgg Member

ok, thx for the help. My local IP is 192.168.1.100, I've tried 2 different network cards with same settings. The problems isn't to connect to the GC. but when the loader starts on the GC and I get the screen loading on the TV, then it stops, just saying loading and nothing more happens.