1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a couple programs

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Komodo25, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Komodo25

Komodo25 Member

Hey

I'm looking for a couple programs..

1. A program that will convert a (Xvid asd) MP4 to a Vob so I can burn it to dvd. I have IMTOO Dvd creator but it takes a long time to convert it. would like something a bit faster

and

2. being a Program that will let me make my own DVD menus

Thanks

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

have you tried convert x

3. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I like a program called Winavi to convert the files to DVD format and then i use Nero to create the menus or sometimes i like something without a menu and i just burn the DVD Vob files using CloneDVD 2 straight to disc.

4. zeiram

zeiram Guest

borhan9 ever since i've known you , you seem to have success with those programs that you utilise

5. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

@zeiram

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Well I can't take all the credit. I can give praise to all the aD members before me that told me to do research and searching and suggesting a variety of programs out there. And i have done my home work on many programs out there and i think most of the time simple programs are better than the complicated fancy ones out there. Also i am not fussed about the minor quality differences shown from each different programs. It all depends on you as the user and how pedantic one is.

Thanks for the praise. :)

6. zeiram

zeiram Guest

i wouldnt call it praise as such more a compliment than anything....
    You are right to a degree on simple programs.I prefer the dedicated encoders like convert x rather than the ones that do a bit of everything but more often than not dont succeed with out problems like nero as an example or even roxio..............