1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a friend

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by babymel, Jan 18, 2008.

1. babymel

babymel Member

HELLO TIS IS BABYMEL LOOKING FOR A FRIEND ANYONE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR A NEW MATE.I AM A NEWBIE ON AFTERDAWN AND DON'T KNOW ANYONE ON THE SITE.SO I AM A YOUNG AND FUNNY GAL AND LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND MAKE MY MATE LAUGH.ALSO SORRY FOR ASKING ON TIS TXT BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PUT THE CHANNNEL IN ORDER ON THE STARVIEW BOX THEY WERE ALL ON BUT WHEN THEY GOT KNOCK OFF I COULDN'T PUT THEM BAC SO ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WAT TO DO I WILL BE VERY HAPPY.SENDING SOME LOVE TO ALL BABYMEL.(*!*)

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum.
    knockoff the caps lock as is referred to as shouting which is a forum rule no no.

3. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Thanks ddp :)

Welcome to the site BabyMel :)

Press Menu > Channel Edit > 0000 > Press YELLOW button to EDIT > Highlight the channel you want to move > Press the RED button to MOVE > Use your \/ /\ arrows to move it where you want and press OK

Repeat till you have them sorted in the order you like

When your finished , press EXIT and it will save them for you

4. babymel

babymel Member

Hello sorry for the caps the other nite it won't happen again sorry .But happy tat you send me the txt to let me know thanks babymel...

5. babymel

babymel Member

Hi tis is babymel back and i want to send a txt to Celtic 71.just to say thanks for getting back to me the other nite abt the channels it work great. Sorry tat i having send you the txt early but couldn't get to my computer still today so jus wanted to tell you tanks that it work hope to hear from you soon babymel :)

6. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

No problem , your welcome

7. babymel

babymel Member

i am sorry to bother you again but i mess up when i was putting my channels in order i press skip on a few and now i have only 90 stations. Have i lost them for good i told you i didn't know wat i was talking abt.I wasn't joking..sorry again i don't want to keep annoying you thanks babymel