1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LUIGI'S MANSION HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by coldasice, Dec 19, 2004.

1. coldasice

coldasice Guest

Does anyone know if the USA version of Luigis Mansion will or will not boot? I've used multiple loaders and the 2 PC servers and all I get is the NINTENDO logo and the voice stating that is it Nintendo. Is it only the PAL version of it that works? If so, can that be loaded normally (and in color) on an NTSC console? Thanks peeps!

P.S. Cabelas 2005(USA)works PERFECT when streamed! Tell your friends and your friends friends!:p

2. shawn1122

shawn1122 Member

I have the exact same problem with the game...and it really freaked me out, cause that was the first game i streamed and for a second i thought i just wasted 80 bucks on PSO and the BBA. But, Metroid Prime 2 changed that :)

Btw, id like to know how to get it to work too.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  3. ganxta22

ganxta22 Member

yeh i had the same prob it was my first stream too!! lol well if u downloaded what i did which was Luigis Mansion (USA) and the file was approximately 118.00MB then you have gotten a .gmc file thats been spreading around All it is , is the .gmc has a bad image file thats all so you'll get a loading hang especially if your using a network and a ptchb cable and not a direct crossover cable yeh the luigis mansion wont boot lol learned from ExP...

4. coldasice

coldasice Guest

Cool, thanks man. But I'm on 28.8k dialup. That'll be a pain in the butt to download off Bittorrent--> 21+ hours (esspecially now that the download isn't even any longer available) Any way you can upload it to http:\\www.yousendit.com and send a link to it to my e.mail addy ( or however you can reach me on here because I hear that you ain't suppose to post e.mail addresses)? I know what I'm asking is a long shot. Either that or in so far as Luigi's Masnion, you said a corrupt file was taken out.....do you know HOW they did it or what file to take out so I can do it myself? Thanks for all your help! (btw- I am using a CAT5E Network cable going DIRECTLY from my linksys's card to my Gamecube....is that the best for streaming games?)

5. indienemo

indienemo Guest

It streamed fine for me....

6. indienemo

indienemo Guest

It streamed fine for me....