1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 DS Simply save convert BACK

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by jincaxt, May 26, 2007.

1. jincaxt

jincaxt Member

Is there any way I can convert the M3 DS save back to the original M3 .sav format or back to the .0 .1 .2 formats of the G6?

The reason I ask is because I want to use the Animal Map hack for Animal Crossing and it wont recognize the save format of the M3 DS Simply.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Have you tried using the save management of the M3 Gamemanager or G6 U-DISK Manager?

3. jincaxt

jincaxt Member

There doesn't seem to be a save converter for the G6 U-Disk Manager.

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Should be, I haven't used it for months but I remember there being one (from when I was converting my M3CF saves to my old G6 Lite) I think it is kinda hidden, but I can't remember how I got to it.

5. jincaxt

jincaxt Member

Well I'm looking at it now, and there is no save converter on there.

6. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

EDIT:
    Managed to get hold of a computer to install the U-Disk program on (kicked my girlfriend off hers)

The save system has been completely changed since when I had a G6, but it is still there, open the manager, go to NDS, select your game, then in the window below it right-click a save file and choose Write, this will allow you to write a save into the G6 save file.

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  7. jincaxt

jincaxt Member

Are you telling me to load up my M3 DS Simply on the G6 U-Disk manager? Cuz it's not going to let me load that up, the format is completely different. Also it wont recognise the save file of the M3 DS because, well once again the format is different.

What you've asked me to do is to overwrite a G6 save into a G6 save, that's not what I need to do.

I need to convert the M3 DS Simply .sav format back to the file format of the G6.

Sort of like a reverse version of the M3DSS save transform app.