1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

major problem

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by sm0ked, Jun 12, 2007.

1. sm0ked

sm0ked Member

first i installed windows xp on this hd ...everything was fine until it rebooted all by itself...then i couln'd get in it anymore cause pci.sys was missing or corrupted

installed a second windows xp on the same partition (yea i know... i'm a dumb ass)

dunno what went wrong with that...

then i got ubuntu linux on the same partition :| hoping i might be able to delete the windows folders from it... apparently i couldn't cause i don't know sh!t about it and it won't delete nothing... said something about permission and root and stuff like that

then i got pc-dsb :| ... yea.. on the same partition, installed it by booting from cd. once installed and rebooted i can't even get to boot any other cd cause the boot fase is gone and guess what, this OS didn't even start

so now i'm stuck in this black windows with this flickering white _ in the upper left angle of the monitor...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP :(

i'd like to format but can't even boot from devices now, please be kind to a poor noob

2. sm0ked

sm0ked Member

omg nevermind, just had to remove the batery from the mother board and reset the cmos