1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make your own dvd program

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kustom, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Kustom

Kustom Guest

Is there a program out there that will allow you to make your own dvds from files on your computer. I mean with like menus and chapters the whole thing. I have sonic dvd and it will let you make a dvd but each time a file ends it goes back to the menu. I am looking for a program so that I can string music videos together to play one after another.

2. dimad

dimad Regular member

You can completely customize how DVD is played using DvdReMake Pro ( http://www.dimadsoft.com/dvdremakepro ). If you don't know much about DVD programming try asking at DvdReMake forum - there are some experienced in the subj people who will help.

3. Kustom

Kustom Guest

I am not really looking to remake a dvd. I am more or less looking to make a dvd from files, music videos, saved on my computer but to be able to make a menu and chapters for the dvd.

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Nero Vision Express will do this. I have a guide at my site you can check out if you need it (link in my sig)