1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making a TDF or getting around it......please help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Mindcrime, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Mindcrime

Mindcrime Guest

Hello,
    I've been trying to burn some DVD's using my DVD X Copy software. They don't have TDF files for most of the movies that I'm burning. Can anyone tell me how to write my own TDF file or tell me a trick to get around it so I can back up my DVDs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot.

2. harveyfla

harveyfla Member

i called 321 studios and you get a lot of different stories from them, one rep said they were closing down support for dvd xcopy dur to legal issues. another said that they have the tdf editor in beta testing which is the program you need. ive searched the web and cant even find it anywhere. either its not available or its difficult to use. if you find it post it up

3. harveyfla

harveyfla Member

i called 321 studios and you get a lot of different stories from them, one rep said they were closing down support for dvd xcopy dur to legal issues. another said that they have the tdf editor in beta testing which is the program you need. ive searched the web and cant even find it anywhere. either its not available or its difficult to use. if you find it post it up