1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manhunt PAL DVD-Rip by PS2limit.net Problem!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by dxmemxpac, May 7, 2004.

1. dxmemxpac

dxmemxpac Member

I got this iso file in a rar, but it is password protected. The instructions say to sign up for ps2limit.net to find the password on their forums but it won't let me register! if anyone has the pw please help me out!! Thanks

2. slink

slink Member

well i guess you don't know the rules you cannot talk about downloaded games here. No on can advise you about that here, you can only be helped if you are trying to backup you're originals

3. dxmemxpac

dxmemxpac Member

well I lent my original copy of manhunt to my friend. He made a backup and released it under a rip under ps2limit.net... that is not an advertisement its the name of the release. Now can someone please help me get the password? thanks guys!!

4. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

You don't understand. Even if you do own the original there is still no talk about downloaded games. Period.

5. john179

john179 Active member

Hang about i know we do not talk about downloads or copied stuff we do not own and if you do not own it and you copy at your own risk.But all i hear is ps2 is this not the xbox back up part of the site.Please go to the correct part of the site and get the same answer or am i missing something like my marbles.