1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mario Kart DS error code 94030

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Sheld, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Sheld

Sheld Guest

Hi there! ive got mario kart DS and everytime i got on the wifi it keeps cutting me off on the 3rd race! now its been doin this for months now and i think its sumthin to do with the router! can any one help me pls? p.s if it helps my router is a SMC 7904WBRA!

2. whompus

whompus Active member

I don't know that router, but with that error it is likely your multicast rate is set to high. Its likely set at 5.5 mbps or something. Try going into your advanced preformance options of the router and setting it to 2 mbps.

3. Sheld

Sheld Guest

wud tht effect my computer at all! like web speed for example?

4. Sheld

Sheld Guest

p.s i aint gotta clue about routers! wht wud i have to look under for the speed?

5. whompus

whompus Active member

I am not sure where it is on the smc. Should be under wireless, advanced wireless settings or the like. Should be called, basic rate, transmission rate, or multicast rate or the like. If you'r not comfortable inside your router settings you should not be in there. Or at least take notes on what changes you make incase you have to reverse them for some reason.

It should not bother the speed of your internet connection. I doubt you have 5 mbps wirelessly to the internet anyway. Likely 3 tops, even wired. That's just an assumption though, and we know what they are like.