1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menus won't work

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by GALady44, Sep 6, 2004.

1. GALady44

GALady44 Member

I have burned a couple of VCD and SVCD projects with Nero 6 and included menus. However when I try to play them on my dvd player it won't play. It just shows the menu selections but won't play when I choose one. Any info to help with this problem would be greatly appreciated1

2. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

well when i make menu's with nero for my vcds/svcds to get the file playing i have to press 1 on the remote, the play button doesnt start the file. if that doesnt work look in your dvd players manual to find out how you turn PBC off, this will make the file on the cd auto play when you insert the disc, thats if you dont really care about the menus and you just want to watch the movie, but if you really want the menu's to pop up when you insert the disc just check your dvd players manual again, im sure it will have a section on how to navigate thru a PBC style menu on vcds/svcds.

cheerz