1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mIRC wont connect to rizon channel [how can i lift ban status]

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Bladework, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Bladework

Bladework Regular member

for some reason i keep getting banned at the channel for some reason i dont know..it used to work well and i didnt change anything, plz help coz i dont know how to fix it...

there are some things that says that ima on a block list or something and i gotta fiz it first before i can do anything but i dont know whats wrong and all of those stuff. can anyone give me a clue

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP.
    2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.

3. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

Try contacting the Sysop/Admin of the channel and ask why you are being banned or if they could have the ban removed (after finding out what is causing you to be banned)

Also, check to make sure you arent running some kinda script or one of those XDCC search & download scripts. Alotta channels anymore scan your client when you join the channel and if that channel has rules banning use of such scripts and they find one running in your client, you will most likely be kicked and/or banned.