1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod chip installed in less than 24 hours!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Mouth_uk, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

I couldn't believe it, my Playstation 2 had to be shipped off to Wales to have it modded and it took about 5 weeks to get back to me.

A friend suggested that I visit a shop in London who modded my Xbox with an Xecuter 2 and added an awesome green cosmetic mod. I dropped it off at 14:00 on Saturday and had a call from them on Sunday at 13:00 saying that it was ready for collection!

I couldn't have been happier with their friendly and professional service, I highly recommend them.

2. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi

Thats a bit slow is it not ? I do a "while you wait" chip install in under 1 hour for a chip install and full dashboard setup, with full warranty.

I Also provide an "on-site" install service for a small extra fee to cover travel costs.

Regards

3. andres200

andres200 Regular member

Same here Scotsmen

i have done an xbit solderless install plus 250gb hard drive setup with dashboard and everything in an hour

4. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

Wow, guys that's REALLY impressive where were you when I needed my PS2 done?

Speaking of which, do you mod PS2s or do you only work with Xboxs?

Friends of mine need their PS2s done and I need an Xbox hard-drive. What sort of pricecs do you command for 200Gb Xbox drives including labour?

5. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi

Sorry but i do not regard a solderless install as a real install it takes longer to open the case than fit that chip !!!.

When I mean an install I mean a soldered pinheader install, and do a rebuild on v1.6LPC in that time.

Regards

6. SingaBoiy

SingaBoiy Member

I upgrade hdd's for xboxs. I could set you up with a 200 GB Maxtor for around the $150 area. I live in the US though

7. mikieson

mikieson Member

Singa Please send me your email so I can ask you a few questions......NoPostingEmails@afterdawn.com

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  8. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member