1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola Razr and H500 bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by flipper08, May 15, 2007.

1. flipper08

flipper08 Guest

I have had my Razr and bluetooth headset for almost two years now. They have worked flawlessly until the last few months.

I have never had to replace my battery on my Razr and I'm not sure if there is a battery in the headset that might need to be replaced.

I charge the phone and headset religiously. So I know every day there are full charges on both.

So here is my problem. The headset and phone have been losing connection with each other very easily lately. If I put the Razr in my pocket, it loses connection with the headset within a minute or so. In fact, there have been times that I'm talking with the phone in my hand and still it might lose connection. This problem just seems to be getting worse and worse.

About all the instructions Motorola sends with the H500 is how to pair and use the headset. No troubleshooting ideas at all. Does anyone know if the H500 has a battery that needs to be replaced from time to time.

I really hate to go to the expense of a new phone battery if everything else is working alright. Does anyone know if a fresh battery would cure connection problem?

2. elemnt55

elemnt55 Guest

I had an H500 that did the same thing so i just upgraded to a H850 and only paid $24 on ebay so my advice would be just get a new one.

3. flipper08

flipper08 Guest

That's what I was afraid of. Thank you for your help.

I love Bluetooth technology and can't survive without my headset so I suppose I'll be shopping around now.

Thanks again.