1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movies still skipping...What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by JJenn74, May 3, 2005.

1. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

If you are useing the lite-on booktype utility then booktype setting will not be available in dvdd or nero since the lite-on utility is already doing the job. Check your burned dvd+r's useing dvd identifier to see if they are dvd-rom. If they are it will say [dvd+r][dvd-rom] after Disc & Booktype.

Mort

2. JJenn74

JJenn74 Member

But which setting should I be using? "Drive(for DVD+R/+R DL Media-EEPROM!)" or "Drive(for DVD+R/+R DL Media)?

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

i would try both / any as dvd stuff is alot of trial and error! not all black and white, its all grey areas......

4. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

What booktype does dvd identifier show you burned discs as being? Does it say dvd-rom?

5. JJenn74

JJenn74 Member

The resl problem now is that the movies play fine one day and won't even start the next. There is no consistant problem that can be tracked down and fixed. If I run http://www.DvdInfoPro.com could it possibly tell me if there is any persistant problem in my burns? What exactly am I looking for when I run that program?

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member