1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP3 CD's?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mpax9, Feb 23, 2007.

1. mpax9

mpax9 Member

I am using Nero 7 Ultra Edition, and trying to burn a MP3 CD using the Nero Burning ROM - by MP3 CD, I mean I would like to put approximately 150 songs on the disc. HOWEVER - I cannot find the option to do so, just see the option for 'Audio CD' - which doesn't allow me to add more than 25 songs or so.

I could easily burn an MP3 CD using Nero Express - but I want to use Nero Burning ROM because it has the option to 'Normalize All Audio Tracks'.

Could someone please tell me how to either burn an MP3 CD using the Burning ROM and/or Express while being able to add approx 150 songs AND normalizing all audio tracks?

Thanks in Advance

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I've just gone through Burning ROM and don't think this is the way you want to go. Express will allow you to create a jukebox CD, but as you stated above there is no option to normalize the tracks.

3. basquiat

basquiat Regular member

you just need to burn them as data cd/dvd, you can sort them how you like in folders then burn the folders and they will play in any device that supports mp3.

edit sorry im half asleep, dont know about normalizing the tracks.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007