1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multi games on 1 disk for xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by litljo, Dec 13, 2004.

1. litljo

litljo Member

hi i was wandering if n e one can help me with putting multiple games on one disk for my xbox.
    thanks jo

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

there is a version of the avalaunch dashboard that is bare bones,and all you have to do is put the game files into a games folder. DOne and Done. It will boot up looking like avalaunch (features and all) and all you'll do is goto the games part and look at the games list,like any other dash. Check for it and love it.

3. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

You can create multigame disc's with Craxtion.
    It takes the individual iso's or the files from a single game and creates a multigame iso image which you then can burn to dvd.
    Fit many small games on one disc.

http://www.craxtion.com/

4. litljo

litljo Member

hi all thanks im trying craxtion now,but when we change it to an iso then patch it and burn with nero the xbox see's it as a game but will not load although says loading.

5. litljo

litljo Member

hi after throwing a fair few disks out and giving up i left a game in the xbox that i burnt and about 10mins later noticed that the game had finally come up.. it took 10mins to come up with the list of games on the disk then took another 5-10mins to load the game. it felt like i sat here for hours waiting for it to load although it did work (EVENTUALLY) now i have two questions to ask n e one that can help me??? 1: why does it take so long to come up with a menu and load a game??? and 2: why wont my other multi games (that i got from someone else) dont work now???? buggar buggar buggar

6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I still say get the avalaunch multi gamedisk dash. It's a bare bones version of the dash,and all you doo is extract the games you want on it and put them into the games folder. Then you make an iso and burn. It will boot up looking like the dash,and you select the games from the games part in the menu. If it was any easier it would do it for you.

7. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Well you have to think about it logically dude. Here you have a couple of games on one disc and your xbox is only designed to read one at a time.