1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Iso to One Dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ginnyk, Jan 9, 2007.

1. ginnyk

ginnyk Member

I have been trying to make one dvd with several iso files. I do photo shows and burn to dvd. I have shrink and decryptor as well as nero smart start. I have gone from photoshow deluxe to dvd. will only burn 1 show. I tried to use nero start smart but I can't change the file name of dvd file so when I try to put 2 on the dvd it cancels the first saying file is already there. I got shrink and converted show to ISO files but can't get anything to burn more than 1 to a dvd. I got decryptor to try to put more than one to a dvd and I thought I had it figured out went from iso to MDS and it let me put all the files into 1 mds file and burn to dvd. When I played it in dvd player it only burned first photoshow. The files are not copy protected. they are family photos. I have used probably 15 dvd's trying to figure how to get eack kids show onto one dvd for my dad. each show last about 3 minutes around 128 kb each. I have plenty of space there not copyrighted. can someone please tell me what I need to do so I won't ruin anymore disk thanks

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Open Shrink
    Go to File/ Open Disc Image and choose your first ISO file.
    Now click on the Re-Author button. Drag the file to the upper left window. Now go to File/Open Disc Image again and choose the second ISO file. Click on Re-Author again and drag the file to the upper left window again. Repeat this process until you get all of your files together. Keep your eye on the size of your compilation. Click on Backup and create 1 big ISO file. Then burn.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007