1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My avi movies are vibrating...

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by rSgDrF, May 18, 2004.

1. rSgDrF

rSgDrF Member

I d/l Eurotrip(Xvid) and when I open it, it shakes up and down. I could hear what they're saying but the movie sux like that. Also same probelm happened to KillBill. Anybody know how I can fix this problem....

2. shiroh

shiroh Guest

there is a rule about downloading pirate (har) movies here.

and most of them are caught out of the cinema with a DV cam.

i'm gonna stop now.

3. rSgDrF

rSgDrF Member

It's not a pirate movie. I d/l the DVD version, crystal clear, but I just dont know why it jumps & shakes constantly. Mostly it's the charachters that shakes, the background shakes sometime. It's like they're doing The Robot through the whole movie. There are some part where the movie just plays normal, but very short. Any idea how to fix this.

4. ratbastid

ratbastid Member

" It's not a pirate movie. I d/l the DVD version"

Ok, so you didn't pay for a movie you have, HOW exactly is this not pirated?

I didn't download a pirate movie, it's about some high school kids... :p

5. rSgDrF

rSgDrF Member

I said the movie isnt the pirate version & besides Im gonna buy it i juz also want t back up copy. sheesh

6. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

lol funny shit. not matter if the movie you d/led was from a guy caming it in the theater or from someone ripping it from a dvd the point is you downloaded it and didnt pay for it hence the word "piracy", underconstumble??

well until then have a good read of this: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

7. rSgDrF

rSgDrF Member

... why we're agruing about this? I'm asking if somebody could help me fix my shaking problem I got with my Windows Media.

8. shiroh

shiroh Guest

sorry about that.

try using ffdshow with different decoder. first the xvid decoder. then try libavcodec from ffdshow. if i remember right it may be a decoding flaw.

if none works try loading it up in a video editor. and see if the frame is shaky or not. if it is. then you got yourself a messed up work of someone. :p

9. rSgDrF

rSgDrF Member

Thank You