1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend unlocked my drive and my xbox is not moded

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by XboxIsDaB, Sep 27, 2004.

1. XboxIsDaB

XboxIsDaB Member

My friend unlocked my drive and my xbox is not moded in any way and now i can no

longer play my xbox it comes up with error code 6 HD unlocked according to the chart . I

do not wish to chip this if i can get around it please let me know if there is help on

this thankyou its a perfect working HALO xbox or was
    It was possible to lock my non moded x box back

****FIXED IT****
    =If you saved a backup of your drive on your computer you can recover it 100% WITHOUT A

MOD CHIP and get the lock to work on the x box even with out a mod chip it said it can

not be done well it has been with a lot of study. and manual editing of my codes And

using a moded x box Hotswap then manual enter the code of the box you are fixing save

the eprom and presto its locked if you dont enter the code exact the box will not work

and the drive will say non lockable or not able to be locked drive.=

Last edited: Oct 13, 2004
  2. smiley941

smiley941 Guest

you are going to have to get ahold of the bootable disk that he used to unlock it, if you cant boot from it, you can do one of two things... if there is still a warranty on your xbox, take it back... if not, take your hdd out, put it into a modded xbox and relock the drive.

3. XsamX

XsamX Guest

hi i have unlocked my xbox and i still have the disc i did it with but now i dont know how to relock it and i want to play my x box. but when i put the disc back in i get no responce all i get is a message sayin it needs a service. and the button with the green light flashes red
    plz help

4. XsamX

XsamX Guest

can i relock the hardrive

5. XsamX

XsamX Guest

can i relock the hardrive

6. mr_modder

mr_modder Member

If you unsure of how to fix your Xbox or if you give up-post your email and I will send you a link to a site who will fix your box for $40 including shipping and handling. They sell tons of parts and won't rip you off either.

7. XsamX

XsamX Guest

my email is
    kiwi_rules_654@hotmail.com

how will i no that they wont rip me off and in what country

8. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

XboxIsDaB put your hard drive in a modded xbox and you can then lock it again.

XsamX is your xbox actually modded?
    If you put the disc in then it should boot if its modded. Try different media or keep trying your disc.

9. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

You cannot lock a hdd in one xbox then move it to another. It doesn't work like that. The hdd has to be lock in the xbox that it is intended to be used. Or, the eeprom has to go with it.

10. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Of course, sorry my bad i forgot, lol.

Think you are going to have to get a modchip.

11. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

What did your friend use to unlock it? More info would be helpful.