1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My new antispyware tool --- too good !

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by pandu111, Jun 14, 2007.

1. pandu111

pandu111 Guest

After surfing all around the web finally i got a free antispyware program, his name is spyware-sweeper.com , it removed all my adware in my pc and i didnt pay a edited by ddp thing, 100% Free!! cool stuff..before i used to download all those software advertised in google that they say free download but it's just edited by ddp, had to pay to remove the spyware, but not with Spywarebomb, probably they are building a brand and wanna keep it free for now, good for us!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007
  2. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

There is no single tool out there that removes ALL spyware\malware from your system. Trust me. I do that for a living. I would be willing to bet you any amount of money that I could still find spyware on your system. If you want to know that name of some great completely free anti-spyware tools I'll give you a quick list of some that I use every day.

First off, don't use IE as your browser. You can eliminate 90% of spyware infections by using Mozilla or Opera or any number of other browsers. I prefer Firefox myself.

Spybot Search and Destroy (do not install the resident IE features)
    Ad-aware
    Microsoft Windows Defender
    Hijack this (only use if you are experienced enough to know what NOT to remove using this program)

Also make sure that you look through your add/remove programs first before you run any of these programs and get rid of anything in there that you didn't install or looks suspicious. Next clear all of your temporary internet files, cookies, and all other offline files in your browser before you run anti-spyware programs.

3. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Why the hell did you post here?

4. beetlebut

beetlebut Member

Last time I checked this is a Wii forum, not a spyware or computer forum.

5. wifanatic

wifanatic Member

that's definetely the best combo to use and i'm also using this. been over a year with this computer and i never had to deal with nasty spyware or viruses.

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum. post edited due to language

7. Fredil

Fredil Regular member

ddp, will you please close this topic. From the profanity and the tone of the message, I feel that this is just an advertisement for a nonexistent, very horrible, or even rogue anti-spyware program.