1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help! Can't copy Gothic II: Night of the Raven

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Hendi, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Hendi

Hendi Guest

Hi all!

Well I need some help .. I can't copy the new Gothic II addon .. I've tried a lot but it doesn't work and there isnt't any crack for the game .. the newest clony xxl version says that there is "securom*new* ver > 4.78.xx" on the cd and i allways could copy the older securom versions but I can't copy that one! :[ So if there is anybody who knows how to copy the cd or knows a direckt link to a crack for the game please post it!

sorry I'm not from America / England so my english isn't very good at all ;]

thx & greets

Hendi

2. Hendi

Hendi Guest

Sorry I've forgotten one thing:

can anybody please give me a link for a good BWA file-site ? I'm looking for a BWA file of the Gothic II addon cd ;]

thx & greets

Hendi

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest

4. Hendi

Hendi Guest

Yes I've created my own bwa files but there were too many spikes in it :[ I've never had any problems to read anything .. (got a good Toshiba dvd-rom) but I couldn't create a working bwa file .. :[

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2003
  5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. Try creating the BWA with a CD burner instead
    2. Also, how fast were you BWA'ing at? Consider BWAing at a slower speed?

6. Hendi

Hendi Guest

Of course I've tried to "scan" it at lower speeds .. normaly i'm no nooby but this darn securom version was hart to kill but now i've done it! I've tried to copy the cd with the newest blind read/write version and it works! ok it only works on my LiteOn (cd burner) but it works :D

so thx for the tipps & greetz

Hendi

Hendi
    I warned you via pm to edit your previous post and remove your foul language. Well you didn't and I've had to edit [bold] 2 of your posts! [/bold]. I despise foul language and you've been [bold] deactivated m8 [/bold]

Shoey :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2003
  7. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Hehe this is too funny. Nice one Shoey! :)