1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help identifying bad hardware

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by pooface, Mar 17, 2007.

1. pooface

pooface Member

I have been having a ton of random bsod's ever since I first built my computer. I can't figure out what the problem is but I am sure it is hardware related. Is there any programs or software out there that can run diagnostics on a specific piece of hardware and tell me if the hardware is working perfectly, or if there is a problem? I just think it would be a lot easier to figure out what's wrong if I could get a program or something that would check all my hardware and tell me if it's all compatable, and working correctly, or report a problem if there is one. I would also like a program that could test my computer and see if it is running at full capacity for it's capability, and if not, report what the problem is. Thanks for any advice or information anyone can supply.

2. john179

john179 Active member

Try updating all the drivers use driver genious which can also help tell you if your hardware is running correctly along with updating all your drivers.

3. pooface

pooface Member

Thanks for replying. Updating the drivers was the first thing I tried, and since then I have kept the drivers up to date. But if the driver genious can do all that it will be a huge help. Thanks again for the information.