1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help ripping new green day and duran cd's to mp3. thanks!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by diedanzig, Nov 25, 2004.

1. diedanzig

diedanzig Guest

i just bought these cd's in the last couple weeks and i am trying to rip them to my computer (sony vaio rx670) via musicmatch.

every time i try to rip them there are skips in the songs. i have a creative labs zen mp3 player that i want these songs for. any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

3. diedanzig

diedanzig Guest

thanks for the reply, but my head hurts from that explanation. i guess i should have asked it this way:

what program(s) would be best to rip these cd's into mp3 (for play on my creative labs zen jukebox mp3 player) without the errors?

thanks again for all the help!

4. diabolos

diabolos Guest

Thats the main problem nothing can rip the CD's (unless you defeat the protection scheme) if a program did it would be illegal. Now one way to get around the protection is to use the analog method. Its not complicated but takes patience to come away with a good product (audio file).

If your intrsted I will tell you. Someone may have a better solution than my way. But if you can find any other way let me know and i'll hook you up with all the info on the analog method.

I'll post again 2marrow,
    Ced