1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help voblanker!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by slmh1296, Jan 4, 2005.

1. slmh1296

slmh1296 Guest

ive been reading up on people having problems with re2 i have not tried a backup of this dvd yet but i thought i would try it on eurotrip unrated .for practice because i love to learn how to before i need it.i downloaded vobblanker. On my dvd player i can get it to find the dvd and i can process all the files in to a output folder. In my burner it just locks up.thats another problem i dont have a answer too.here is the real question. what have i done wrong? with vobblanker. i left all the settings alone select all the files under title set and process. when it is done i tried to play the movie with Power Dvd it say file type unknown.okay i think lets move on to step 2 dvd shrink 3.2 when i tell it to open the video ts file it starts and goes right to a warning saying failed to read file (then location)invalid memory access. so i thought lets try dvd shrink 3.0 (always keep around) when i try 3.0 it says Cannot decrypt vobs reason is unknown.i know it processed the files the folder is 6.69gb.i have done over 125 dvd backups I got a pretty fair knowledge on the workings of how to do this. my dvd player is generic.my burner is a tdk-indi model dvdrw0404N 4X burns all dvd types its has been a great burner but like i said before it locks up under vobblanker which i find strange this thing has been so rock solid.I would like to thanks anybody before hand for any help plz!!!!!

2. beltline

beltline Regular member

I believe you just open the DVD with vobblanker, then click the "Process" tab at the bottom. Don't select anything? I know for sure I didn't select anything in the bottom box.