1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tige_joe, Nov 29, 2004.

1. tige_joe

tige_joe Member

Well....I'll give it a shot. Do ya think they need to be in a certain order?

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Yeah the same order they are in the window just start at the top and work your way down..

Peace

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  3. zippyd

zippyd Active member

Menus will not function in re-author mode. You can drag them over, but if I remember correctly it will pop up an error/warning about menus being unable to function.

In full disc mode is there a folder called Unreferenced material(something like that)? If so, use the still image option for that folder and it should work.

4. tige_joe

tige_joe Member

Great news! I tried using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 together and was able to copy in it's entirety....The World Is Not Enough. That solved my earlier glitches and problems. Thanx for all the help BBMAYO !

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Cool I'm glad it worked out for you :)
    I'm gonna have to try that poggy AnyDVD. Thats wierd that DVD Decrypter wouldnt rip it but AnyDVD would. I have never run across this before.. It was no problem helping because helping you out actually helped me out. I liked the challenge it was just something I haden't heard happen before.

Later
    [​IMG][​IMG]