1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help with windows media center 2002

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Eric1987, May 12, 2007.

1. Eric1987

Eric1987 Member

Well i recently downloaded a trial version of intervideo windvd media center edition and well i got it off the intervideo website and well i installed it and well it was ok till i tryed to play a movie it had no picture just sound so i went to unistall it and well it wont let me unistall it at all so i went on there forum and follow these instuctions it gave and well that didnt really remove it all its still in the computer and its all given me errors i emailed there customer support and i havent gotten a answer back in a few days can anyone tell me a software to help me remove this automattically or if no software exist can anyone tell me how to manually remove it cuz it takes up a good amount of my ram please help

2. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

the reason you didnt have picture was because you didnt have the right codec. there is a codec pak in the software section. and if you still want to uninstall have you tried add/remove programs