1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Some Major Help

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by gdsmck, Dec 10, 2007.

1. gdsmck

gdsmck Member

I downloaded GTA: San Andreas from MiniNova in PS2 format(4.3 Gb), which, indeed, came out as an ISO file, and wrote it to DVD-Rom using an older version of Nero express simply because my newer version was for one: only a demo and two: I couldnt write images to disk. But after spending about 20 minutes waiting for it to burn to a DVD-Rom at 8x speed I instantly popped it in my PS2 with what would eventually come to be very, very false hopes and it came up to a reddish pink screen reading the following: "Please insert a disk in Playstation or Playstation 2 format" I am completely clueless as for what I should do next. After some serious conversating with fellow leechers of mine, I learned that in there opinion I never scanned the ISO file for copy protections. Im not completely sure as to how important this is but I have no clue as to what program I should run to do so. Again, I cant be any less that positive that I downloaded the correct file as it was 4.3 gigabytes of pure codes. And once again, I am completely lost and I have no clue at all as to how serious or small my problem is. Is there any advice or word at all that will surely help me??? If so, then please reply back to both this message/thread and most importantly my email address which is gdsmck502@aol.com or robertcostlow@aol.com. Thanks for your time and effort. =/

2. Xplorer4

Xplorer4 Active member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
    Read item number 10. That might help.
    Thanks for your time and effort to read the rules.

You have to mod your PS2 to play burnt games. Search and you will find several threads about.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007