1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 Ultra: AVI audio out of sync (I'm going crazy)

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Sqwerly, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Sqwerly

Sqwerly Member

When I play, try to burn or recode most avi files (usually downloaded TV shows) in Nero, the audio is out of sync with the video. These files play fine in Windows Media Player. I have done multiple reinstalls, updated everything and all that jazz. I have plug-ins for Nero including DVD multi-channel, MP3 pro, Lame and LLS (whatever those do). I have the checked the avi files with Gspot and as far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with them. Nothing will work! I have wasted much time trying to figure this out (I'm no expert) but am determined to get this to work. Please help, Thank you.

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

well you havent tried the most obvious thing.Scrap nero, it may be a decent burning app but as far as an encoder of avi files it suxs.Try convert x might sound like shit but it does a decent job and can fix the problem you are having .You can utilise nero as the burning app after the encoding process or use the one embedded in convert x

3. pstamer

pstamer Guest

You might wanna try nero 6 with nero vision express 3. There have been some people experiencing problems with nero 7 and nve 4. That solved my sound sync problem.